CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Relationships

Having been convinced that my motivation for having holidays was really a mechanism for expressing some implicit relationships between ideas, I started thinking about what explicit relationships I might want to express..


So, this is what I found..

Common
A relationship between two people can have very different meanings. In some relationships such as two lovers, they can also be best friends because they share good communication.
 A relationship between a parent and child has a special bond because they share love, and affection for each other. However, there are times when a relationship can go bad because there is no understanding, lack of communication, and a feeling of distance in the relationship.

Relationship Jealousy ( knowledge )
One of the most critical and complex aspects of relationships is communication. Communication represents more than an expression of content. It also reflects values, beliefs, feelings based on prior development and influences. When these underlying elements of communication differ between two individuals who are not adept at constructive communication, the relationship suffers. When communication in couples is fraught with tension, negativity, and blame, the relationship deteriorates.

What I got will be a memorable relationship..

The most memorable relationship I had with a person happened during last year  when I was in year 9 at kwang hua. Her name was Su Sien and she was my so called “best friend”. hahaha.. The relationship we had is special and lasting in many ways. What I learned from the relationship, and what I got out of it, became part of my life as I grew up.. I guess


Sien was something to look at. She was a “tall black” WOMAN with long black hair. She had the kindest brown eyes, and when she looked at me, I knew she was really seeing me. Sien and I became best friends as a result of the relationship Kaiye and I shared.

At the time I met S , I had personal family problems that were affecting how I felt, how I dealt with life and  school. I always knew the difference between right and wrong, but my emotional state was such that I had a hard time concentrating and focusing in school. Because of this, I had some difficulties in some common things.. Besides kai ye, I think she’s the only one who can really lend me her ears...


Thats why.. I love her as my best friend ever..



0 comments: