CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

4.56am

The time now is 4.56 am..
So guess what am i doing here?
hahaha.. as others..
I was talking on the phone with my old friend..
I was totally shocked when she called me..
Cause the last call from her was about 2 years ago or so..
We were talking crap along the night..
I know it seems weird, butt.. U know.. HAHAHA..

Later, while I was talking to her..
I saw a box that consists of 365 stars and a card  made by my ex-classmates..
They told me that the stars were needed to take care of me everyday.. (thats why it's 365)
SO,I Started to count the stars.. Guess what I found out?
370 stars.. HAHAHA, T.HOW, YOU WERE WRONG..
  
Also, I found a card.. 
I have to admit that I was beginning to feel touched by the card( the one who made this card)..
Maybe a little.. hahahaha

Let me show you some touching parts of it..

The friends that love her dearly..
no matter what maybe..
if she will look around..
she will clearly see..

So, sweet guardian angle..
watch over her with cares..
let her knows my heart is with her..
It's with her everywhere and forever..

Thinking of you..
To my my best friend- Yvonne...

WOHOOOOOO..

0 comments: