CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

my only "her"

OK, how am I gonna start this?  HAHAHA..

O ya ! I just talked to kaiye, she was cycling in front of her college..

Guess what happened on the next?? She fall down..HAHAHHA

She'd been made to look foolish (it's a compliment) HAHAHAHA...


Ok, I 'm not that mean.. you know I love you right? hahhaahhah

Be careful la you weii, you know how *** you are..

"WITHOUT ME'' , you have try to take care of yourself.. ok? hehehe..


You asked me to "'unlink'' you, do you think i will do that? sorry to tell you..NO!

As you told me, blog is something that people can know you more..

Seriously, It's a pity that we are no longer as last time..

Still can't even believe that a year has passed since the sissy days..

We have to do something but not just put it off..

I'm trying my best to do that, you knew me well..

SO, you have to update your blog..ALL THE TIME!

Cause I need to know you.. your life.. your friends..

I NEED YOU! MORE THAN EVERYTHING!


miss, yon

p.s : u said u can't understand my words (cause it’s chim).. how is it now? SIMPLE AND NICE.. hahaha..

0 comments: