CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

such a boring life.

YOYO people, I know it's been quite a while since my last blog posted. WHY? Because there was just NOTHING interesting to blog about. SAD! Anyway, the lovely weekend has came to the end and the bloody hell school is here again but it makes NO difference to me. Didn't studied anything as our school is holding its annual sports day. The whole day at school today was so damn BORING and just only SOME of them were having a fun time. Anyway, instead of being BORING DEAD for the whole day, i went to the chemistry lab and help to sew the BERUANG'S (will be the champion of 2009, HAHA )costumes during break. OH NO! FIRST time man. Just TRUST me. That was the WORSE part of the day for me. HELP ME! If it helps you to imagine me as a weird-looking cat lifting my paw to you, PLEASE GO AHEAD. HAHAHA.

0 comments: