CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Friends




Moving to a new environment can often leave people feeling lonely, but not me. In fact, I would like to make some new friends instead of being quiet or thinking of myself as a " successfully shy person". haha..I will always be myself, and find some same-minded others because friendship are often formed between people who have a common interest even if we are in a new place where we don't know a soul, we can also just keep up with our interests wherever we can. Then, when we do finally meet some new people, there must be something other than SOUP OPERAS which is more interesting to talk about. However, meeting some new people is also something that skillful. As I am, I always feel nervous, curious, anxious and of course excited before talking to them. But then, I will make the first move takes the pressure off other people. Thus, I have made some friends which are very cordial, outgoing and humorous...hehe.. There's a friend I met which is an amicable, sincere, responsible and trustworthy girl who's name karin. I wish I were as gregarious as she is, she ends up talking with everyone in the class or even at school. Maybe she is always smiling and complimenting folk. haha.. just wish that I could have the same characteristics as her which can give an outstanding impression to people.

0 comments: