CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

A fresh start.



Every year, January marks the beginning of a new academic year but this year it was a different experience altogether as I will be enrolled to a new school, Sri Cempaka! Before I was offered a place in the school, I had to sit for entry examinations-English, Malay and Maths; and will be interviewed by the principal. Despite having done some preparation, I must admit that I was terribly nervous during the actual day! After a few days, Mrs. Tan gave me a call and informed me that I was accepted to Sri Cempaka. Such a relief!


Over the past two weeks, I have met some friends who are friendly. They brought me around the school, introduced me to other friends and taught me how things work in school. I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know them. It was interesting studying in Sri Cempaka because it's a good learning environment. The student-teacher ratio here is much lower compared to my previous school. The facilities here are excellent and of course the students are also kind and nice.

Bottom line? I love it!

0 comments: